Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sudan Figures in 1/72

Figures: HaT, Italeri and Waterloo 1815

At Fall In back in October I purchased several kits from HaT, Italeri and Waterloo 1815. I always wanted some figures from the Sudan and I love the 20mm or 1/72 scale figures. They are inexpensive and you can play out a good size battle in a limited space.  I still need to purchase some Egyptian infantry from Waterloo 1815 and a few more dervish kits.

I used the dark tone dip and should have bought the medium tone instead. The dark tone turned most of the white color gray and I had to repaint and touch up some of the figures. I was careful not to put too much on but some figures came out too dark as you can see. Well chalk that up as a learning experience.


HaT British Sudan Line


British Highland Infantry


Naval Infantry


Norfeldt guns



Egyptian Camel Corps and the Naval brigade


Dervish units and supply mules


Dervish rifles and camelry


HaT and Italeri Dervish


Dervish Rifles


Dervish leader and body guard


No comments:

Post a Comment